If you’re just beginning research on battery charging with Renewable Energy , this link will guide you through the thought process to decide if you need wind power or solar power or both or neither….
Solar panels come in many shapes & sizes & designs. Hotwire focuses on the ones that are best-suited for installation on boats.
– Some are designed to be installed on the deck or a hardtop and can be walked on. Aurinco
– Some are better for rail mounts or above an arch. Kyocera
– Some produce power not only from the top surface but also from light reflected underneath, which makes them great above dinghy davits.
– A new name is Sopray, a Chinese made solar panel with very good pricing
– Kaneka (Japanese) solar panels can gather more energy in low light conditions
Leak Alert electronic water detector
LEDs w/ links to the following: